Fine Dining & Cocktail Bar Naas
The building was built in 1885 when Naas had a railway line, hence the name Trax.
It held goods and livestock for the great southern and western railways.
The Naas railway station which opened on 22nd June 1855, closed for passenger traffic on 27th January 1947 to be repurposed for cargo rail transport, but was closed almost 20 years later on 1st April 1959.
It has been a restaurant since 2000, formerly called the storehouse, it has been trading as Trax since 2010.
At Trax, we take our food very very seriously. All our food – everything – is cooked to order. And our expert chefs use only the finest ingredients, sourced locally from the most reputable butchers, fishmongers, green grocers, and internationally from carefully sourced specialist food suppliers.